We will be closed on Eid Al Adha, the first day of Islamic Holiday
Cafe Turko will be closed on Tueday the 21st observing Eid Al Adha, the first day of Islamic Holiday.
Welcome to Turkish Cuisine
Mainly "The Ottoman Cuisine" with elements from Central Asian, Caucassian, Middle Eastern and Balkan Cuisines.
Café Turko offers a genuine Turkish experience
Seasonal dishes, and Traditional favorites
- World of colors
- Fragrant Aromas
- Fresh Salads splashed with Mediterannean Sun
- Beautiful Presentation
- Turkish Breakfast: The best reason to get out of bed
Our goal is to provide you a unique environment to dine and enjoy the legendary Turkish tastes and hospitality while smelling the tantalizing aromas coming from our open kitchen.
- Gluten Free
- Halal meat only. (Halal = meat: cut and prepared according to Islamic traditions)
- Kid / Family Friendly Atmosphere,
- with legendary Turkish taste.
Turkish Breakfast is served all day.
See more of the Turkish breakfast menu