When it comes to coffee, Vietnam is known for its rich and bold flavors. Fortunately, you don’t have to travel all the way to Vietnam to experience the best of their coffee. Singapore has a thriving coffee scene, and there are plenty of cafes that serve up delicious Vietnam coffee in Singapore. Don’t miss the article below for more information.
1. Overview of the popularity of Vietnam coffee in Singapore
Vietnam coffee has become increasingly popular in Singapore in recent years, with many coffee shops and cafes offering it on their menus. This popularity can be attributed to several factors, including the unique flavor of Vietnam coffee in Singapore, its affordability, and the increasing interest in Asian coffee culture.
Vietnamese coffee in Singapore is often described as being bold, strong, and slightly sweet, with a unique aroma that sets it apart from other types of coffee. This flavor profile has helped traditional it to gain a following among coffee lovers in Singapore who are looking for something different from the more coffee options.
In addition to its taste, Vietnam coffee in Singapore is also more affordable than many other types of coffee available in Singapore. This makes it an appealing option for students, young professionals, and anyone else who is on a tight budget.
Finally, the increasing interest in Asian coffee culture has also contributed to the popularity of Vietnam coffee in Singapore. As more people become interested in exploring the diverse and rich coffee traditions of Asia, Vietnam coffee has emerged as a standout option that offers a unique and authentic taste experience.
Overall, the popularity of Vietnam coffee in Singapore shows no signs of slowing down, and it is likely that more coffee shops and cafes will continue to add it to their menus in the coming years.
Overview of the popularity of Vietnam coffee in Singapore
2. The Best Places to Find Vietnam Coffee in Singapore
If you’re looking to try Vietnam coffee in Singapore, there are several places where you can find it. Here are some of the best places to try Vietnam coffee in Singapore:
2.1. Vietnamese Coffee shop in Singapore
There are many famous Vietnamese coffee shops opened in Singapore. Read on to learn more about these restaurants.
- NamNam Noodle Bar: NamNam Noodle Bar is a popular Vietnamese restaurant in Singapore that serves authentic Vietnamese coffee. They offer a variety of brewing methods, including drip coffee, espresso, and condensed milk coffee. They provide the best Vietnam coffee in Singapore.
- Pho Street: Pho Street is another Vietnamese restaurant that serves a variety of Vietnam coffee in Singapore, including traditional drip coffee and iced coffee with condensed milk.
- Hanoi Coffee Company: Hanoi Coffee Company is a specialty coffee shop that specializes in Vietnam coffee in Singapore. They offer a variety of coffee blends, including the popular Trung Nguyen coffee, as well as a range of brewing methods.
- Cafe Saigon: Cafe Saigon is a cozy cafe located in the heart of Singapore that serves a variety of Vietnam coffee in Singapore. They offer both hot and iced coffee options, as well as a range of coffee blends to choose from.
- Viet Lang: Viet Lang is a Vietnamese restaurant in that also serves a variety of Vietnam coffee in Singapore. They offer both hot and iced coffee options, as well as a range of brewing methods to choose from.
If you want to taste authentic Vietnamese coffee, or want to experience Vietnamese coffee culture, go to the coffee shops opened by Vietnamese people as above. Whether you’re looking for a traditional drip coffee or something a little more unique, there are plenty of options available to satisfy your caffeine cravings.
2.2. The best Vietnam coffee in Singapore
Some famous coffee brands around the world and also present in Singapore are as follows.
Trung Nguyen Coffee: Trung Nguyen is one of the most popular Vietnam coffee brands, and it’s no surprise that it has a presence in Singapore. This coffee is known for its strong, bold taste and rich flavor profile. The beans are roasted using a unique technique that involves caramelizing the coffee, which gives it a sweet and complex flavor. You can find Trung Nguyen coffee at a variety of coffee shops and retailers in Singapore. Now we will give yous some places that provide Trung Nguyen – Vietnam coffee in Singapore.
- Trung Nguyen Coffee Singapore: This is the official distributor of Trung Nguyen coffee in Singapore. They have a physical store located at The Central, Clarke Quay, and also sell their products online through their website.
- Supermarkets: Some supermarkets offer Vietnam coffee in Singapore like FairPrice, Sheng Siong, and Cold Storage carry Trung Nguyen coffee products.
- Vietnamese specialty stores – There are several Vietnamese specialty stores in Singapore that sell Trung Nguyen coffee, such as Nam An Market, Viet Mart, and Pho Street.
- Online marketplaces – Trung Nguyen coffee products are also available on online marketplaces like Lazada, Shopee, and Qoo10.
Café 349: Café 349 is a cozy café located in the East Coast area of Singapore. This café offers a variety of Vietnam coffee options, including the popular Trung Nguyen coffee. They also have a selection of other coffee types, as well as snacks and pastries to enjoy with your coffee. With its comfortable atmosphere and great coffee, Café 349 is a must-visit for any coffee lover in Singapore. You can buy Café 349 – Vietnam coffee in Singapore on the famous e-commerce platform or go to Vietnamese cafes to enjoy such as NamNam Noodle Bar, Pho Street. We will provide the address of these coffee shops.
- NamNam Noodle Bar:
Wheelock Place: 501 Orchard Road, #B2-02, Wheelock Place, Singapore 238880
Plaza Singapura: 68 Orchard Road, #03-89, Plaza Singapura, Singapore 238839
Raffles City: 252 North Bridge Road, #B1-46/47, Raffles City Shopping Centre, Singapore 179103
Suntec City: 3 Temasek Boulevard, #B1-131, Suntec City Mall, Singapore 038983
Westgate: 3 Gateway Drive, #01-05/06, Westgate, Singapore 608532
- Pho Street:
Northpoint City: 930 Yishun Avenue 2, #01-47, Northpoint City, Singapore 769098
Centrepoint: 176 Orchard Road, #B1-03, Centrepoint, Singapore 238843
Bedok Mall: 311 New Upper Changi Road, #B2-31, Bedok Mall, Singapore 467360
Junction 8: 9 Bishan Place, #01-51/52, Junction 8 Shopping Centre, Singapore 579837
Tampines Mall: 4 Tampines Central 5, #B1-K6, Tampines Mall, Singapore 529510
In conclusion, Singapore is home to some great Vietnam coffee options, from the popular Trung Nguyen coffee to cozy cafes like Café 349. Whether you’re looking for a quick coffee fix or a cozy spot to enjoy Vietnam coffee in Singapore, there’s something for everyone in Singapore’s thriving coffee culture. So, next time you’re in the city, be sure to explore some of the best Vietnam coffee options around.
Trung Nguyen Coffee in Singapore
3. Price of Vietnam coffee in Singapore
The price of Vietnam coffee in Singapore can vary depending on the brand, type of coffee, and where you purchase it. Generally, a 250-gram bag of Vietnamese coffee beans can cost between SGD $8 to $15 at specialty coffee shops and online retailers.
At Vietnamese cafes and restaurants, the price of coffee drinks made with Vietnamese coffee can range from SGD $3 to $8 depending on the type of drink and the establishment. Iced coffee with condensed milk is a popular Vietnam coffee in Singapore that can be found at many Vietnamese establishments in Singapore and typically costs between SGD $3 to $5.
Trung Nguyen Coffee, a popular brand of Vietnamese coffee, can range in price from SGD $6 to $18 per bag depending on the blend and the size of the bag. Some specialty coffee shops may also offer Trung Nguyen Coffee by the cup, with prices typically ranging from SGD $3 to $5 per cup.
Overall, while the price of Vietnam coffee in Singapore may be slightly higher than in Vietnam, it is still relatively affordable and accessible for those looking to enjoy a taste of authentic Vietnamese coffee in the city.
Price of Vietnam coffee in Singapore
4. Benefits of importing Vietnam coffee in Singapore
If you are interested in Vietnamese coffee in Singapore and want to start a coffee business, do not ignore this profitable business. There are several benefits to importing Vietnam coffee in Singapore.
- Unique flavor profile: Vietnam coffee in Singapore is known for its unique taste and aroma, which comes from the use of robusta beans, sweetened condensed milk, and the traditional brewing method called Vietnamese coffee phin. This can offer a refreshing change from the taste of other types of coffee commonly found in Singapore. Compared to other types of coffee commonly found in Singapore, such as espresso or latte, Vietnamese coffee has a unique and bold taste that stands out.
- High demand: User demand is increasing with people around the world increasingly knowing about Vietnamese coffee and preferring this product. Singapore is a place with a mixture of cultures, and many different ethnic groups from around the world. Vietnam coffee in Singapore will therefore be a potential market for businessmen.
- Cost-effective: Vietnam coffee in Singapore is typically more affordable than specialty coffee drinks in Singapore, making it a great option for those on a budget. Imported raw materials are also cheaper with high-quality beans making the Vietnamese coffee business in Singapore highly profitable, making it a cost-effective option for coffee shops and consumers in Singapore.
- Supports local farmers: Importing Vietnam coffee to Singapore can also help support local farmers in Vietnam who rely on the coffee industry for their livelihoods. By purchasing Vietnam coffee in Singapore, coffee shops and consumers can help to support these farmers and their families.
- Diversify coffee options: Wholesale Vietnam coffee in Singapore can help to diversify the coffee options available in the city, providing coffee lovers with more choices and unique flavors to explore.
Overall, importing Vietnam coffee to Singapore can provide a range of benefits, from unique flavors to cost-effectiveness and supporting local farmers. If you want to import wholesale Vietnam coffee, try to find out reliable Vietnamese coffee suppliers that we suggest in another article.